Here you’ll find some common questions (and answers) for using GiftPocket™.
How can I contact GiftPocket™?
- You can reach out to us through the Feedback area in the app, click on the Contact Button on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there an age limit for the app?
- Yes. To use the GiftPocket® app, you must be at least 13 years of age.
When is GiftPocket™ coming out?
- We are working very hard to make sure all your gift cards will be safe, so the app will be coming out in early 2019.
Will GiftPocket™ be on the Apple App Store and on the Google Play Store?
- Yes, and no. GiftPocket will be on the Apple App Store and eventually, GiftPocket will be on the Google Play Store.
Tips for Parents
- Add GP Points™ to your child’s app monthly to help them learn the basics of money management and to make it easy for them to buy gift cards.
- Or, buy gift cards on their behalf by using your credit card in the app to purchase a specific gift card.
- Please see our GiftPocket Terms & Conditions for all of the rules.
How long does it take for my gift card to exchange?
- A gift card will usually take 24 to 48 hours, sometimes longer.
What do I do if my gift card does not exchange for 4 days?
- Reach out to GiftPocket and will get back to you in 24 hours.
Are there any limitations around gift cards I can exchange?
- Yes, you will not be able to exchange some gift cards on GiftPocket.
What are GP Points™?
- Do you have any gift cards that you don’t like? Then you’re gonna love our Exchange feature! You can exchange your unwanted gift cards for GP Points™. Just add your gift card to the app, exchange your gift card for GP Points™, then with those GP Points™ you can buy a gift card you’ll actually want to use.
How long does it usually take my balance to load?
- The balance should load in about 15 minutes.
What do I do if my balance is not loading?
- First double check to make sure you typed in the numbers correctly (sometimes there needs to be 0 in front of the pin). If that does not work reach out to GiftPocket™ and we will see what is going wrong.
What do I do if it says “gift card already exist”?
- This probably means someone you know or your family has this gift card on their account. A gift card can only be on one account, so check with those people that they don’t have that gift card on their account. If that does not work, please reach out to GiftPocket™.
What brands of gift cards can I add on to the app?
- Over 200+ brands, and even if we don’t have that brand you’ll still be able to add the gift card, but you’ll have to update the balance manually.
What happens if I can’t find the gift card I want to buy?
- Right now we have 50+ brands to choose to buy from. Every week we get more brands and we are working hard to get a lot of brands. If there are any specific brands you would like to see, let us know in the Feedback area of the app or the Contact option on the website.